Sunday 13 June 2010

Simple Pancake Recipe

It is started as one of those days when boy stones hanker after a pancake breakfast.

We decided to go for an old fashioned buckwheat pancake recipe.  I have often had these at creperies in France and wondered at the paper thin crepes. One on occasion I did get chatting to the lady making the pancakes and she told me her secret to a great pancake is Free Range Eggs.
You know what I think she is most probably right.  Free Range anything sounds great to me.  Self sufficient living off the grid is all about being free to me!!
This blog is all about documenting and investigating the frugal lifestyle and it is totally about being Free Range, Being who ever you are!!
But back to our simple pancake recipe.

Here are our STEP by STEP PHOTO instructions on how to make pancakes with our Basic Pancake Recipe

Here is OUR Step by StepVideo if you want to see how we made pancakes with our SIMPLE Pancake Recipe VIDEO


I like the idea that the frugal lifestyle is about focusing on what you have got and not worrying too much about what you have not got.


Poppy
at the Wilderness Wigwam Tribe





Today the boy stones had lemona dnsugar on their pancakes and I had equally deliciuos strawberry jam. YUM......

No comments:

Post a Comment